Experience : 4-10 Years
Salary : As per the Industry Norms
Job Type : Permanent
Job Location : Noida
- Understand problem statement, identify and apply appropriate family of predictive models / machine learning algorithms.
- Apply proven machine learning methods in open-source and proprietary technologies to explore and extrapolate insights from divergent data types.
- Continuously monitor and challenge implemented models in existing projects / solutions and explore opportunities for continuous improvements.
- Keep up to date with latest developments in the associated domain and technology areas and utilize them to improve existing projects and solutions.
- Assist Healtheoz developing reusable digital assets.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams Works closely with Big Data developers and product owners to prioritize business and information needs.
- 4+ years experience in Data Science, Predictive Modeling, and Machine Learning. Demonstrable experience in applying data science tools/techniques to business problem statements.
- Graduate / Post Graduate degree in Statistics, Math or Computer Science fields
- At least intermediate level skills in either R or Python.
- Comfortable with the following at the minimum: Linear Regression and its variations, Logistic regression, kNN, Nave Bayes, Decision Trees and its variations, kMeans, Hierarchical clustering
- Good understanding of topics such as Data Pre processing, Visualizations (ggplot2 / matplotlib etc), Cross validation, ensemble modeling.
- Basic understanding of the Mathematics (Linear algebra, Calculus) and Statistics (Descriptive, Inferential) behind machine learning algorithms.
- Experience with Big Data technologies, SPARK.
- Experience with cloud computing infrastructure like AWS.
- Experience with data visualization tools like Tableau.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.